Company Incorporation in India
How to Incorporate in India | Forming Company in India | Forming Subsidiary in India | Starting Business in India | How to form Subsidiary in India | Opening Branch in India | Types of Companies in India | Corporate Laws of India | Companies Act
Private Limited Company
We provide consistent services in Private Limited Company Formation in India. We follow well defined service plan and are supported by professionals holding rich industry experience. Incorporation of Company in India includes Private Limited Company Incorporation, Company Registration India. Moreover, we also emphasise on every detail while maintaining close proximity with clients regarding best legal advice.
Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. Private limited company registration is governed by the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. To register a private limited company, a minimum of two shareholders and two directors are required. A natural person can be both a director and shareholder, while a corporate legal entity can only be a shareholder. Further, foreign nationals, foreign corporate entities or NRIs are allowed to be Directors and/or Shareholders of a Company with Foreign Direct Investment, making it the preferred choice of entity for foreign promoters.
Unique features of a private limited company like limited liability protection to shareholders, ability to raise equity funds, separate legal entity status and perpetual existence make it the most recommended type of business entity for millions of small and medium sized businesses that are family owned or professionally managed.
Section 2(68) defines a Private Company as one which:-
- Has a minimum paid-up share capital of [omitted] or such higher capital as may be prescribed
- Limits the number of its members to 200 which will not include:-
- a) Members who are employees of the company
- b) Members who are ex-employees of the company and were members while in such employment and who have continued to be members after ceasing to be employees
- Prohibits any invitation to the public to subscribe for any shares or debentures of the company
- Prohibits any invitation or acceptance of deposits from persons other than its members, directors or their relatives.
When looking to organise Private Limited Company Formation in India, you need to trust Private limited Principal Rock E Venture Co. with your needs. You can find only the best services with us, so do not hesitate to call us and find out how we can help you make all your decisions easy.